Sunday, January 23, 2011

Simple Shoulder/Sling Purse - from a FREE pattern



I made these cute little bags using this tutorial. I used Tula Pink's Parisville fabric for both. The first one (small, red one) was made exactly as the pattern described. It's so cute!

Here is the inside (with a few stray threads).

Some little detailing around the outside.
I decided I wanted to make a slightly larger one, so I altered the pattern a bit. I added a couple of inches to each side of the large piece of fabric. I also made it out of two fabrics instead of one because I used a fat quarter and using one would not have made it tall enough.


Here is the inside of the bigger one.


I am not very experienced when it comes to sewing, but these were so easy to make and I love how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment