I decided to do a bit of improvisation this week on the Pinwheel Sampler Quiltalong. I really wanted this style of block in the quilt so, with only 1 week left, I decided to go ahead and add this instead of this week's block posted by Rachel. If she happens to pick this block for her last one, I will go back and make last week's block. I'm really happy with how this turned out. I love this fabric!
And here is a picture with the setting blocks I decided to add to make it a larger quilt. I don't have them all finished, but I wanted to get an idea of how they would look.
New Clergy Stole with Dove and Olive Branch
8 hours ago